Saturday, March 6, 2010

Really? Wow....

So the other day while trying to entertain my sick kids I pulled up Pandora and made a station for kids music.  You never really know what's going to come up when you do that kind of thing so I should have known that I might encounter some crazy stuff.  But, how could I prepare myself for this little gem?  Ok, I'll be honest, I wasn't sure how to react at first...but the humor of it and my own experiences with poop got the better of me and I just laughed my head off!  I ended up making my husband listen to it later that day and the kids just thought it was the funniest thing ever!  I can only wish my reaction to poop smeared walls would be so inspired...actually I have to say that I've been pretty lucky on that front.  We haven't had any poopy art sessions yet (mainly just accidents etc.) but it's amazing how it dominates our conversation, especially at the dinner table.  I'm hoping that #3 saves his artistic expression for the appropriate time too...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment