Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm always blogging....

In my head that is.  I have many thoughts, and ideas etc. etc. the problem is, most of them never make it to this page.  I've learned to give myself some grace in this department, and even in the whole etsy shop business as I watch my family grow and enjoy our transitions - like first grade, pre-kindergarten  (yes, it's different than preschool!:) and a total rascal who is giving two year olds everywhere a bad name!  But, with all that said, I did find time this week to finish up a bunch of fluffy little diapers.  I even listed them in my shop!


Some fun boy prints for you...







And of course a fair share of girly ones...



Fun fun!  And here's something else that's especially fun for this month..


Go check 'em out!!  www.woollybums.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment